In reference to the advertised position for Real Estate Agent in the (Daily Herald)
I have been a resident of (name of city) for (15) years.
Having grown up (here/in nearby town) I am at home in the surroundings, have a vast knowledge of the different neighbourhoods (UK)/neighborhoods (US) and its streets as well as being very familiar with the hidden, high valued property areas within selected areas.
I have a very outgoing personality and have been told that people feel immediately comfortable around me. This has proven to be a welcome quality in the business of real estate.
When dealing with future homeowners or renters, making them feel relaxed and enjoy the experience with their agent is the most important factor in securing them as not only a valuable clients but inviting them to remain loyal to the agency for any future dealings.
I have (enclosed/attached) together with my (Resume/CV) a couple of references from (name of agency) where I worked for (3 years) up until (2009). I have been working at (current place of employment) for the last (6 months) but unfortunately it has not proven to be the job I was hoping for.
As a result I am not sufficiently challenged or able to work at my highest level of expertise and am now looking for a new, professional agency like (Regency Homes) to become one of their valued team members.
I wish to thank you for your time today and very much hope to be able to meet at your offices for a formal interview for this position and demonstrate my dedication to the industry.
I can be reached on (495-249-29990) between (9am-5pm) daily.
(Your name + signature)
Related examples :
The following titles are available for check out to members of the Association. To enjoy eBooks, first download the free software here. Then, use your NRDS member number to checkout and download eBooks. Need help finding your NRDS number?
The Library also has many eBooks and audiobooks on sales and marketing which REALTORS® can check out for free from the comfort of their home or office.
- 1001 Business Letters for All Occasions (EPUB, Kindle)
- AMA Handbook of Business Letters (EPUB, Kindle)
- Business Letters & Emails Made Easy (EPUB, Kindle)
- Ready-Made Employment Contracts, Letters & Forms (EPUB, Kindle)
- The Ultimate Sales Letter (EPUB, Kindle)
- Business Letter Handbook (EPUB, Kindle)
- Webster's New World Letter Writing Handbook (EPUB, Kindle)
- The Encyclopedia of Business Letters, Faxes, and E-mail (EPUB, Kindle)
- Send or Don't Send (OverDrive Audiobook)
- Sales & Pitch Letters for Busy People (Adobe PDF)
- The Executive Guide to E-mail Correspondence (Adobe PDF)
Need more templates?Power Real Estate Emails & Letters by William H. Pivar is also available to purchase for $29.95 from the REALTOR® Store.